A New Life! Decide today who you will become, what you will give and how you will live.” - Tony Robbins
I have been working in the field of coaching for over 30 years and it is because of my own personal journey of change that I'm passionate about helping others to change.
My journey started many years ago with a belief that I wasn’t 'good enough’ a belief I now realise dominates many of us. This belief used to affect my life in many different ways and stopped me from believing in myself. When things went wrong I used to blame myself and it was my fault because 'I wasn’t good enough' or 'I wasn't clever enough' or 'I wasn't loveable enough' - ever get that feeling? But things happen don't they!
The more I reinforced these beliefs the more I believed it and yet there was something in me that wanted to challenge these belief, and just like you I needed help!
By studying ‘NLP’ and ‘Life coaching’ this gave me the opportunity to explore my 'limiting beliefs' and realised that everyone has within them the means and power to change but only when you start to see or experience things in a different way.
I proved this to myself when I walked the ‘Fire Walk’ at an Anthony Robbin's weekend seminar, this is how powerful NLP & Coaching can be. Why did I walk the Fire walk? to prove to myself I could do it. The Fire Walk is a metaphor, if you can walk it you can do anything in your life.
It is only our beliefs that stop us from achieving the life we want! This whole experience has completely changed my life for the better and I no longer have those old beliefs.
Obstacles are an opportunity for change and coaching with the varies techniques I offer will help you to make those changes.
- NLP Life Coach
- Master Practitioner in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Time Line Therapy & Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotheray
- Certificate in Integral Eye Movement Therapy - releases post traumatic stress
- Qualified Nutritional therapist
My most recent projects are:
- Programme Manager for the child obesity programme MEND which stands for Mind, Exercise, Nutrition, Do It; working with young overweight/obese children and their families to change their lifestyle and eating habits.
- Designing the Tiny Tums workshops for the Sure Start nurseries for the under 5's
- Sport Nutritional Workshops in schools.
- The 'SLIM' Programme
- Teaching in further education & schools
- Public speaking
- Practical application of NLP for therapists.
" I thought my world had collapsed then I met Alma and found the coaching therapy helped me get it all back together. Seeing everything from a different perspective and getting to know and understand myself better was a healing process.. I would definitely recommend coaching therapy with Alma" (PS Surrey)
"To share my knowledge with everyone who is interested in their health, mind and body, Thereby helping them to facilitate permanent changes in their lives!"